Monday, September 8, 2014

A Presentation of The Untold Story of Addison River Rusch

My oh my, am I EXHAUSTED. I have been sooooo busy lately and really enjoying it. I'm sleeping much better than I was a few weeks ago and River has been a significant help to have home. To be honest, I'm really just too tired to post about all the happy things going on... with one exception...

Nathan and I would like to invite you to join us on September 14, 2014 at 6:30 pm to share in a presentation of The Untold Story of Addison River Rusch. Many do not know all that happened between March 11th and March 14th. Telling this experience that we had with Addison will help in our healing process. Additionally, we will feel comforted knowing that you, our friends and family, are as acquainted with Addison's short life as we are. As you come to understand what Nathan and I experienced, it is our hope that we will feel more supported in carrying the burden of Addison's death. 

Thank you all for your continued love as we try to navigate through life after the loss of our beautiful child.


With Love,

Addison’s Mommy and Daddy

P.S. Snacks and desserts will be provided. Children under the age of 12 are not invited except with special permission (You and I must agree that your child is mature enough to hear Addison's Story). Please take a moment to RSVP (There is no way I can remember everyone telling me in person or assuming your attendance) by phone, text, email (granger91@gmail.com) or the Facebook event page (Click here to RSVP on FB).


 The young women from my church have generously offered to provide volunteer child care. If you are in need of this PLEASE include in your RSVP the ages of the children you will need care for so that the young women can prepare adequately. 

Below is the location address. Attire is dressy casual. Feel free to share this event with any who may be interested or benefit in coming. Also, I would be happy to answer any questions that I may not have discussed concerning the event.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
1150 Cole Rd SW 
Lilburn, GA 30047 

With Love, Excitement, Enthusiasm, and Hope for your Attendance,

Addison's Mommy 

5 comments:

  1. Emily, I am thrilled to hear that you are feeling well and things are going a bit more smoothly, that you have been busy and enjoying it! Almost every day I think of you and wonder how you are! I am also excited and happy that you are doing this presentation. What a fabulous idea and I am really looking forward to meeting you and hearing yours and Nathan's memories and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be an option for those whom don't live locally?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to video tape the event and can share that with you if you remind me

      Delete
  3. That would be wonderful. I wish I could be there for the event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great thing. I am excited to see the video as well. That's for doing that

    ReplyDelete