Sunday, March 8, 2015

I don't know how...

I don't know how to talk about it. And I certainly don't know how to respond. Many people are trying to reach out, asking what they can do... I don't know. Just be there, I guess. Get creative if you want. I'm tired. I can't be creative for anyone else right now. I know you can't believe it's been a year. I have found myself saying that too.... But why? Why is it so hard to believe? Haven't I lived 359 days without her and had to wake up knowing it was true every single day? Why now, is it hard to believe?

I know many people would like more of an update. They want to know how I am. I just don't even have the words this time. Many people have asked about her birthday party that we had. Eventually I will post pictures, and that will have to be enough to satisfy your questions. Maybe ask the other people who were able to attend. I'm just too tired...

Thanks for loving us.

Addison's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment