Saturday, July 5, 2014

"6:25 pm" the doctor said.

Stop... No really stop.... STOP! What are you doing?!? Don't touch her! Why are you taking that out! She can't BREATH! She's not breathing!!! HELP HER! She needs a doctor! Anyone, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!! My baby isn't breathing!! There's blood... Why is there blood coming out of her! STOP IT PLEASE!!! Call 911! She shouldn't be bleeding out of her nose and mouth! Wipe it up quick!! She's going to choke! She must be in pain if she is bleeding!!! Start CPR! She needs help! Why won't anyone help her?!?! Why are you handing her to me?!? I'm not a doctor, I'm just her mother! I can't save her! She's going to die!!! She's dying and you aren't fixing her!!! What kind of people are you!!! She is going to die right here in my arms! No, don't come any closer, I don't want to know if she's gone. Please, don't tell me she is gone. I don't want to know what time it is. She can't die, my baby can't die!!!

"6:25 pm" the doctor said.

3 comments:

  1. My heart cries for you. -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I was there....
    That was awful. That is awful.
    ~Tamra W

    ReplyDelete