Thursday, July 10, 2014

I am not o.k.

Today has been one of the worst days of my life since Addison died. You know what sucks the most? It's that I can't even write about it. It is beyond way too personal to even attempt to explain online. What I will say are some truths.

Truth #1: I love my husband.

Truth #2: I am a Mormon.

Truth #3: I forgot to put deodorant on today.

That's all you get. That's all I can share right now.


I'm Addison's Mother and I'm not o.k.

I recommend you watch this video to better understand where I am coming from.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emily,

    Sorry your day was so bad. Thrilled about #1 - what's not to love? Nathan's the best! #2 is likewise a wonderful thing, in my opinion. So happy for that part of your life. And #3, well, that doesn't bother me at all. Of course, I am in Arizona, :-) .... Seriously, though, I'm sad you had a horrible day. Sorry for my poor attempt at humor. FYI - really wanted to watch the video, but it won't play on my Android and I cannot watch it at work... :-( I'll have to sneak into Lynn's pc sometime when she's not on it.

    ReplyDelete