Thursday, July 17, 2014

ADDISON BEAR

My mom just donated the remainder of the $350 so that I can get my Molly Bear! Secretly, I have been super stressed about getting this bear because it is going to mean so much to me and I'm so glad I don't have to hope for donations anymore but can just know that my bear will be on its way! Btw, my Molly Bear's name is going to be the Addison Bear, where as the other bear I have shown is Addison's Bear. The Addison Bear represents Addison more than Addison's Bear because it will be her exact weight.

This is called a happy post...

Love,

Addison's Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of Addison Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it awesome. Your mom rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you'll finally be getting your bear. That is really special!

    ReplyDelete