Thursday, July 17, 2014

Enchanted 10k race

So I'm having this dilemma. I heard about this Disney enchanted 10k race in February that I could do with a friend. Registration opened this past week and got filled up within hours. The only way I can get in now is by raising money for a charity involved. Don't get me wrong, I would love to raise money for cancer and autism and all sorts of horrid diseases, but I couldn't even raise enough money to get my Molly bear early (I was able to raise $100 towards my $450 goal). My heart is not in a place where I want to raise money for other charities right now. I just want a chance to go to Disney and race for Addison. We should have gotten to take her there. This is maybe the one way I could walk inside that park without her. 

So anyway, my confidence is broken about my money raising skills and I have been calling and calling to see if anyone will make and exception but I just don't know what to do next. 

Please let me know if you can help me figure this out. 

Love,

Addison's Mommy

P.s. I want to run with a big picture of Addison on my shirt and be decked out in all purple...

No comments:

Post a Comment