Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Annoying Hiccups


March 4, 2014
Most of the time I find Addison's hiccups incredibly annoying... I would almost rather have the hiccups myself. On the other hand, it does make me much less paranoid about her fulfilling her kick count quota.
9 likes
Serenity Anderson: Totally agree
Chelsea Johnston: why do you find them annoying?? Just curious because I absolutely love when my daughter hiccups. They are much more gentle then her kicks, so they don't hurt. And it's just reassuring knowing that she's doing well and developing like she should.
Serenity Anderson: I would get nauseous and it seemed he would move at the same time. I felt like he was popping up into my stomach or into my bladder. It was hate/love relationship. Because I did like feeling him move.
Emily Beth Rusch: Her kicks don't hurt hardly ever. And I like trying to figure what part of her body is pushing out. The hiccups are annoying because it just feels like someone poking you repeatedly... Never knowing when they will stop. It makes it hard to focus on anything else. And it's not a significant enough movement to really find it fun or interesting... Just monotonous.
Chelsea Johnston: huh, that's totally not the case with me. haha her kicks have been hurting for weeks now but that's probably because she is moving almost constantly. My doctor said we won't even need to worry about kick counts because she fulfills her quota for the hour within a minute. Her hiccups don't feel like poking but more like how my heartbeat feels. Like a little repetitive bounce. Interesting how it could feel so very different for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment