Saturday, March 15, 2014

Open Casket


Nathan Rusch March 15 at 8:05pm
To let all know the viewing on Monday is open casket. For those who would not be able to handle the viewing we understand and hope you will be able to come to the service at 2. And celebrate the life of our sweet daughter Addison River Rusch.
23 likes
Emily Beth Rusch: We are doing the open casket so that we have the opportunity to show off the beautiful life we were given that most of the world didn't get to see. I do encourage you to come to meet her if you can. Her Spirit will be strong and I hope that anyone who comes will feel a closer connection to her.
51 likes

Cade Robertson: Wish I could be there, buddy. Love ya.
Chris Rusch: I will be there.

Channy Hansen Fish You waited your entire pregnancy to see her and share her with the world. You have the chance to show others the beautiful little one you helped create and how she is so much a part of you both.
Emily Beth Rusch: Exactly.
Jessica Jones Marsaw: I understand your feelings. But some people will want to keep their memory of her in the pictures they see from the hospital, the moments she was with her family, that sweet moment of being together. That's the image that will bring them happiness. They won't need to see her body to feel connected to her or to love her. I'm sure that's what they'll be thinking if they choose to visit with you but not the casket at the viewing. They love her already and they want to keep her memory in a certain way.
Emily Beth Rusch: I know not everyone will be able to come for either schedule or emotional reasons. I just wanted to make my intentions clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment