Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Visitors and Updates Page

March 12, 2014
I have created a group called Addison River Rusch Updates for all the information about how our daughter is doing. I am also open to visitors today between 9 and 9. If you do come, please know that you may not necessarily see Addison and that emotionally we are very raw right now. Please message me privately if you would like our room number- this will also keep me aware of how many people to anticipate. Thanks for all your support.
 Emily

9 likes
Clinton Hinckley: Wishing you both a speedy recovery!
Shelly Smith Overton: Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way!
Trudy Moncrief Troxell: Thank you for the up date love yall and still praying all will be well!
Trudy Moncrief Troxell: I'm not good at this how do I find the group to request to be a part of it sorry fb ignorant
Nadya Greene: Trudy Moncrief Troxell, just click on this link. If it doesn't work, you can search for the page with the name Emily has provided above. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1395118007426171/?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment