Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Captain Jack


March 12, 2014
Daddy
Addison River Rusch was born yesterday 3/11/2014. Jack Milan Rusch ( my grandfather) was born 3/11/1915. He was a pilot on the USS Arizona and then was a Panam pilot for years. She was born on a good day. Heavenly father is watching over her.
57 likes
Emily Rusch: I didn't realize that was his birthday!! How cool!
Patti Mendez Cagle: That is really wonderful, Nathan! You'll be able to tell her about that wonderful connection to her great grandfather.
Amber-Tim Shurtliff: Congratulations Nathan! Prayers for you and your wife and sweet baby. You have a lot of people thinking about you all.
Karen Jones: That's a wonderful legacy. You and Emily and Addison are in our thoughts and prayers.
Chris Rusch: Very cool. We pray for you guys constantly. I know I am far away but if there is anything you think I can do to help give me a call and I will let you know what I can do.
Joseph Chamblin Flock III: Cool stuff man I'm happy for y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment