Friday, March 14, 2014

Daddy Time


Nathan Rusch March 14 at 9:59am
Last night while mommy (Emily) was up in her room. Daddy (Nathan) was telling her about his life. About sports and school and mission. Where I was born and when I met her mom. I also talked to her in Spanish and I think she liked it.
96 likes
Jefrilyn Ellison: I'm sure she loved it!
Lisa Cornish Kotter: You are a great dad!
Chelsea Yancey: So sweet!
Debra V. Wade So when her first words are in Spanish we will know why!!! LOL
Emily Rusch: Daddy bonding time. Totally necessary in a girl's life.
Ginger Faulk: That's awesome...of course she loved it!
Moncrief Troxell: You are such a great dad. How sweet. Wish I had a dad as wonderful as you. And yes she heard every word I'm sure of it.
Mary Rusch: You are a great dad!
Stefanie Vaught: Every positive step is a step in the right direction! Just keep hanging in there!
Cheryl Solomon Collins: This little girl is so blessed with a mom and dad who already love her dearly! You are in our hearts and prayers!
Megan Bartlett: You are a great dad already Nate-dawg! Those are the best bed time stories. We love you and are praying for you and your sweet family
Krista Mullins: What a precious memory I know you will treasure your whole life long. I am deeply sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment