Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lovely Little Wife


Nathan Rusch March 19 at 3:19pm
My lovely little wife resting on the couch. She is so pretty. I know where Addison gets her good looks from. — with Emily Beth Rusch.

90 likes
Camden Fordham Inman: I know your sick and all, but this is seriously an excellent picture of you Emily!
Lynn Butler Harder: How are you feeling today, Emily?
Emily Beth Rusch: No pain. Cough is almost gone. Still blowing my nose quite a bit but I can breathe through it. A little dizzy sometimes but my blood pressure is ok. Emotionally I would still say 80/20. 80 being the pretty good and 20 being pretty sad.
Lynn Butler Harder: I am so glad that your physical pain is gone and that emotionally you are doing well the majority of the time. Hugs!
Stephanie Graham: Emily Beth Rusch you really do pull this look off well!
Michelle Granger Moose: Such a good pic maybe because you are looking at your honey
Marcy Howard: Watching comedies helped me heal from mine(4). Hard to laugh but still good for the body and the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment