Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hand-me-downs


March 4, 2014
I am so excited to be 25 days from my due date (March 29th)!!! There are some things that I haven't acquired yet that I thought might be good to borrow or have as hand-me-down. Some of these are more essential than others and I do have several gift cards that I could use to purchase these things new if no one has any I could use. Also, I will be watching a 2 year old and newborn around May so I might be looking for doubles of what I already have. Anyway, here is the list, please only comment if you have some of these things that I could use.
 A second crib mattress and bedding, play pen, breast pads, milk storage bags, bottles, gate (to close off rooms), swing/bouncer (2 if possible), and a double stroller that I can put 2 car seats or 1 car seat and 1 regular toddler seat.
 Thanks a bunch!
4 likes
Kristi Yancey: At Wal-Mart by the nursing bras, they have washable cloth nursing pads. You can pick up a six pack for $5. These have worked really well for me, and they save a lot of money in the long run. I'd pick up 3 or 4 packs, because you'll cycle through them even doing laundry every other day like you do with a new baby. Hope this helps!
Jessica Urquhart Jones: I agree with Kristi.
Tamra West: Let me see what I can get to in storage. Mattress, bedding, play pen, 2 gates.
Emily Beth Rusch: That would be amazing Tamra West!!! Let me know if I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment