Monday, March 17, 2014

Lavender was Her Color


March 17 at 9:16am
In case anyone is wondering what to wear today, we will not be in black. Addison's color was lavender. If you don't have it, that's ok. Any shade of purple would also be ok if you don't have lavender. Thank you.
Rose John: I'm going to head over while I'm at work. I'm wearing black and white, but was looking for a necklace to wear for Addison. I picked out a purple one and thought, "This is Addison."
Emily Beth Rusch: I'm glad Addison helped you know to pick lavender Rose John. I promise to not be offended if people do where black. I just want everyone to know it is not required or expected of everyone.
Ginger Faulk: Will the 2:00 pm service today be at the Church or at the Wages funeral home? I plan to be there just need to know which location. Thanks
Valerie Jones Merrell: All at the church.
Krista Mullins: I already had my purple picked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment