Sunday, March 16, 2014

Comments are Better than Likes


March 16 at 3:13pm
Thank you for all the likes on the pictures of baby Addison. I would encourage you to comment on them. It helps me to have things to read that relate to her.
13 likes
Jennifer Culp: Emily, who do you think she looked like? The dark hair is from Nathan...the sweet litttle lips from you? Her sweet spirit from the both of you for sure!
Karen Jones: She looks so much like Nathan to me. Especially those pointy Rusch elf ears. So beautiful!!
Jennifer Culp: I was trying to think of who had those ears but I guess I never checked Emily or Nathan's ears out before!
Emily Beth Rusch: The pictures from her earlier on when the first did the EEG will be more clear about the ears because they got kinda squished from the cold cap.
Robbie Baumgardner Stone: Emily I know you don't know me, but I know Nathan well. You are the third family that I've known in the last four months to loose their sweet baby. And I commend you for talking about it so much. That's the one thing I learned from one of my friends who lost her son, was to talk about it. For us to allow you to talk about it . If and when you are ready I can get you in touch with some support groups through my friends. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment