Thursday, March 6, 2014

Itchy All Over


March 6, 2014
I started feeling pretty itchy late last night and it has continued to this morning, anyone know why? It's not just my belly but my palms, knees, legs.... all over. I haven't taken any medications or eaten anything unusual. I have a regular OB baby check up tomorrow so I'm thinking I will mention it then unless anyone thinks I could have a more serious problem.
1 like
Catherine Granger Davis: A rash does come to preg women in there trimester sometimes
Catherine Granger Davis: Last trimester
Emily Beth Rusch: I don't see any red spots or bumps though, still normal?
Kristi Yancey: It may be as simple as dry or stretching skin (especially if you're still swelling up a bit.) See if drinking extra water and using a good lotion (I like Palmer' s Cocoa Butter) helps. It certainly can't hurt. Hang in there! It's almost over!
Mimi Adrien: Do not scratch your belly,you'll end up with stretch marks
Chelsea Johnston: is there a rash? or are you just itchy? I had a ton of little red dots all over my face for a couple days that itched a bit, but it went away on it's own before I had another doctors appointment. I think it's normal to be itchy and get occasional rashes while pregnant. Especially late pregnancy. But then again, I'm not expert. I hope the itchyness goes away!!
Jennifer Wallace Wells: It means you're nearing the end.
Emily Beth Rusch: No rash Chelsea Johnston, just itchy all over. But not on my face. That it great to know Jennifer Wallace Wells! I decided yesterday that I'm officially sick of being pregnant.
Amy Dupras Granger: Just be glad you are not an elephant.... 22 months! ;D
Serenity Anderson: Call your doc today. It could be a serious liver problem. That's the key indicator during pregnancy for it.
Serenity Anderson: I itched really bad on my stomach with Bradley and as a precaution the doc did a liver test. I was fine and she was just being extra careful
Emily Beth Rusch: I'm on hold now to talk to advice nurse. I'll let ya know what they say
Serenity Anderson: Good.
Tina Hunsaker Hoskisson: Talk Rachelle LeBaron Guymon!
Krista Mullins: Yeah, Rachelle had something crazy! It can be pretty bad (as in annoying and awful for you, not for baby or anything). Good luck!
Autumn Haney Blunck: Rachelle LeBaron Guymon had something called pup. It could also just be the stretched skin itch like I usually get when pregnant, it's all over but not very bad.
Emily Beth Rusch: Soooo I went to the dr. They did mention PUPP and said I should take a Zyrtec before bed. They are glad I don't have a rash but wouldn't find it abnormal if I got one. They did bloodwork for my liver and I'll know those results tomorrow.
Amber Kunkee Boyd: And? What are they saying today?

No comments:

Post a Comment